As a crypto trader, I confess to joining the world of crypto-currency trading late on. Having heard about Bitcoin many years ago, but deciding not to invest in the opportunity due to not understanding the concept. After all, why anyone would deem a virtual currency as valuable?
I myself, like many others now invested in various crypto currencies, missed an opportunity to make incredible amounts of money.
Back in early 2017 my interest in the world of crypto-currency was re-ignited, having heard about a young entrepreneur who goes by the name of Vitalik Buterin, and of his steely determination to develop Blockchain technology in the form of Ethereum.
I spent a few months sat on the fence. It was only around June of 2017 I finally decided to take the plunge, and invested in some Eth, which I still hold to this day. It was only as I began studying Blockchain technology, dapps, ICO’s and all of the other elements of cryptocurrency, I began to realise there were also a lot of emerging start-ups who are absolutely determined to take Blockchain to the next level.
I began researching into NEO, labelled by some as the “Ethereum of China” – A label that is unfair when you actually delve further into the tech and understand its potential. There are many arguments to suggest that NEO technology is superior to Ethereum, but there are also strong arguments as to why (from an investment perspective) it makes far more sense to invest in Ethereum. I will not entertain the “Ethereum vs. NEO” discussions, as this often descends into “fanboy” my-crypto-is-better-than-your-crypto arguments. In my personal opinion, both technologies can quite happily co-exist, and both will be front-runners in this space, but that is just my opinion.
There are plenty of reddits and websites with tons of information on both Ethereum and NEO, so it is pointless to spend time going over the same information. Do your own research if you do not understand them! Besides, the fact that you’ve searched for HPB means that hopefully you have already done some background research. The point of this post is to discuss High-Performance Blockchain, which has the ERC-20 token HPB I only discovered this coin on the 11th January (5 days ago at the time of writing this), and I would firstly like to give thanks to another redditor (doogie88) for sharing the information on HPB that laid the groundwork for me to explore this fantastic opportunity further.
To read more about the introduction to HPB, please read here: HPB breakdown
Ok so hopefully at this stage you have a basic idea of what HPB is and what the company are trying to do. For anyone too lazy to read it all, here are the salient point in bullets:
• Blockchain technology currently suffers from bottlenecks. These are latency and throughput. Latency is the amount of time you have to wait until a transaction is processed. Throughput is the number of transactions that can be processed in a particular amount of time.
• In theory, if all the peers of Ethereum were to use 10 Gig NIC cards with 16 core processors, they would be able to achieve a transaction rate of around 1,000 TPS (transactions per second). Currently, it handles 15. As Ethereum scales this will not be acceptable, hence the reason for the development of scaling solutions.
• Transactional delays cost people money! If the delay is more than even a few seconds it may be unable to meet user needs, thus seriously reducing the competitiveness of the application. These delays greatly of course affect the general user experience.
• HPB aims to address Blockchain bottlenecks by creating an architecture similar to an API operating system.
• The software architecture element of HPB will provide accounts, identity and authorization management, policy management, databases, and asynchronous communication on thousands of CPUs, FPGAs or clustered program schedulers.
• HPB is a completely new architecture that will be capable of supporting 1,000,000+ TPS and will support authorizations within seconds.
• To achieve this, HPB will harness parallel processing and leveraging specialist TCP/IP offload engine (TOE) Hardware chips
• HPB’s hardware acceleration engine will be able to maintain a large number of conversations with a huge number of nodes, and it will not have to wait until a complete block is released.
• HPB is expected to produce a new block every 3 seconds. At any point, only one producer is authorized to produce blocks. If a block production fails at any time, then crucially that block is skipped.
• It’s estimated that in just 1.5 seconds, a transaction will be identified and confirmed on 99.9% of the blockchain.
• HPB founder Wang Xiao Ming is the author of multiple books, and has been involved in Blockchain technology for many years. Wang Xiao Ming tech blog
• HPB Beta1 is to be launched in Q1 2018
• HPB Beta3 is to be launched in Q3 2018
• HPB full release in 2019
• Partnership announced with CPChain
So why do I think it is such a good investment opportunity? Well apart from the actual project details that sound incredible, there is also the fact that this has almost zero marketing to the western world. Most of the links and images below I found whilst trawling through Chinese websites and they are quite difficult to find with just a standard google search! It’s also currently only listed on two relatively small and unknown exchanges such as Bibox
Even though this exchange is small and relatively new, the trading volume on HPB is already ramping up! As of today, the market cap is tiny and has huge potential for growth, especially if the rumours of being added to Kucoin and Binance actually happen.
I’m extremely excited about this one!
If you feel inclined to donate some ether or tokens, my wallet is: 0xd7FAbB675D9401931CefE9E633Ef525BfBa7a139
Some other useful Links below: HPB Whitepaper HPB News TOE github CPChain partnership website
. Videos - Sorry they are in Chinese and I don't speak Chinese HPB presentation @ blockchain Summit 2017 -In Chinese Video interview of Wang Xiaoming - In Chinese
Various images related to HPB, the TOE NIC card and the founder Wing XiaoMing Close-up of HPB TOE NIC Board HBP card running Wang Xiao Ming Proudly Displaying HPB TOE NIC Board Wang Xiao Ming presentation at Lujiazui Blockchain event Wang Xiao Ming presenting at the BTAS2017 summit Wang Xiao Ming Blockchain presentation Jason Hu presentation at University of Science & Tech in China HPB Hardware development design review HPB – New offices HPB – New office at Christmas more images - 1 more images - 2 more images - 3 more images - 4 more images - 5
My wallet address, if you found this useful and would like to donate is: 0xd7FAbB675D9401931CefE9E633Ef525BfBa7a139
By now, many people have heard of the Monero Supply Chain Hack, cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin. Some may even understand how a Blockchain (the underlying technolo With Bitcoin, miners use special software to solve math problems and are issued a certain number of coins in exchange. This provides a smart way to issue the currency and also creates an incentive for more people to mine. Even if you have the best hardware in the world, but without Bitcoin mining software, the hardware is useless. The application is what instructs the hardware to do the hard ... There is Baikal miner BK-D (FPGA machine) which produces 70 GH/s @ 1100 Watts and it is also capable of dual mining. Whereas a single GTX 1080 TI is only capable of producing 500+ Mh/s so there is no point in mining lbry using CPU or GPU. Anyways if you’d like to support the network then you can use the following miners. ethereum has 244 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub. python get bitcoin data - Well, here I present the Python code you need to start analysing Bitcoin and get it into a usable form. I will hopefully demonstrate just how easy this is in Python using the pandas library. The full code can be found at the bottom of the article. - According to the PyPI page, bitcoin-python is not actively maintained. GitHub: DOWNLOAD GMiner v1.99 GMiner 1.99 — It is a high-performance miner for AMD / Nvidia GPUs.Closed miner. DevFee: The miner’s developer commission is 2%. If you want to disable the commission of the miner, then this can be done using the utility NoDevFee (NoFee); Mining coins: BEAM, VDS, BTG, YCASH, AE, SWAP, GRIN and many others (you can see the list of algorithms below) This post is also available in: РусскийSmartMinerPRO (SMP+) SMP + is a smart multi-currency crypto miner for CPU / GPU / ASIC, which itself finds available equipment and selects the optimal settings. SMP + allows you to connect / disconnect / stop / start one or several farms in one […] Kosten Binance Bitcoin. This is because several anti-virus software blocks the download. Over 10 pages of information about how to use this mining software.Below you will see a button to download a program. If you’re mining with a ModMiner, X6500 or ZTEX devices, you need to download bitstreams to make sure BFGMiner 3+ works with your device. X86, x64 & ARM) I released the app one month ago ... 3. Best Bitcoin mining software CGminer. Pros: Supports GPU/FPGA/ASIC mining, Popular (frequently updated). Cons: Textual interface. Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux Going strong for many years, CGminer is still one of the most popular GPU/FPGA/ASIC mining software available. CGminer is a command line application written in C. It’s also cross platform, meaning you can use it with Windows ...
CRYPTO NEWS: Latest UTRUST News, BINANCE News, BITCOIN News, TRON News, BITHUMB News ★ TRADE CURRENCIES http://coinbyte.net/trade TRON [TRX] News Justin Su... I have no stocks because they are mostly regulated fraud or overpriced. I have no bonds because they will safely make me go broke. Grin is now pseudo-anonymous like bitcoin https://github.com ... Bitcoin has been crushing everything along it's path on it's way back up to an all time high of $5,000. Will it succeed? And are altcoins doomed while bitcoin dominates? Resources: Bitcoin Gold ... Top 6 LOW Marketcap Binance Crypto Tokens to Buy This Week - 5X Profit Potential - Duration: 16:13. Crypto Oracle 11,541 views Bitcoins do not require banks or third-party financial services to act as central clearing houses for electronic transfers. In essence, Bitcoin technology “cuts out the middleman”. Bitcoin is ... Turtle Coin Mining Guide and Review - Cryptonight Turtle Algorithm In today's latest speculative coin mining series I go over the project Turtle Coin. This Turtle Coin mining guide will show you ...